Third album, originally released in 1972, by Argentinean power–trio VOX DEI. Solid hard–rock / heavy–blues with cool folky/acoustic touches, killer guitar leads and vocals. Master tape sound and poster.
Formed in Buenos Aires in 1967, Vox Dei were one of the leading 70s rock band from Argentine. Originally born as a quartet, they soon mutated into a wild power–trio (Ricardo Soulé on guitar, Willy Quiroga on bass and Rubén Basoalto on drums). "Jeremías, Pies de Plomo" was released on the Disc Jockey label just after their legendary concept album "The Bible".
- A1 Jeremías, Pies De Plomo 4:34
- A2 Detrás Del Vidrio, Parte 1 3:36
- A3 Detrás Del Vidrio, Parte 2 3:21
- A4 Juntando Semillas En El Suelo 2:41
- A5 Sin Separarnos Más 4:32
- B1 Ahora Es El Preciso Instante 3:18
- B2 Ritmo Y Blues Con Armónicas 4:31
- B3 Esta Noche No Parece Igual 2:52
- B4 Por Aquí Se Te Echó De Menos 4:16