- CD Packed Into A 4 Panel Digipack, UV Gloss with an 8 Page Booklet
- Incredible performance at the first ever Woodstock Music Festival
- Includes the entire WNEW-FM broadcast
- Digitally remastered for greatly enhanced sound quality
- Background liners and rare images
The Who, live at Woodstock, New York on 17th August 1969.
By the time The Who came onstage at Woodstock, after many delays, it was virtually dawn on Sunday, August 17th 1969. Although their mood was hardly joyous, the crowd’s rapturous reception elicited one of their greatest ever performances, with the sun dramatically rising as they launched into the legendary ‘See Me, Feel Me’ segment from Tommy. Their mammoth set, broadcast on WNEW-FM, is presented in full here, together with background notes and images.
Intro > Heaven & Hell
I Can’t Explain
It’s A Boy
1921 (You Didn’t Hear It)
Eyesight To The Blind (The Hawker)
Christmas (Tommy Can You Hear Me?)
The Acid Queen
Abbie Hoffman incident
Do You Think It’s Alright?
There’s A Doctor
Go To The Mirror (See Me, Feel Me)
Smash The Mirror
Tommy’s Holiday Camp
We’re Not Gonna Take It
Shakin’ All Over