- 180 gram audiophile vinyl
- Insert (50 cm x 25 cm)
- 3rd release of the Music On Vinyl Todd Rundgren/Utopia series
- Limited edition of 1000 individually numbered copies on gold coloured vinyl
Music On Vinyl presents Todd Rundgren the A Wizard, A True Star series. His fifth studio album Todd was an expansion on the experimentation music of his previous album A Wizard, A True Star. Some of his finest pop tunes can be found on this album, like “A Dream Goes on Forever” and “The Last Ride”. The layered sound of guitar solos and pop tunes are well blended with his growing fascination for synthesizers. A mastermind as Todd is he created an incredible piece of music. The 17th tracks counting record is on all levels one of his most ambitious projects and can't be missed in any pop or experimental music collection.
Todd Rundgren is an American multi-instrumentalist, singer-songwriter, and record producer who has performed a diverse range of styles as a solo artist and as a member of the band Utopia. He is known for his stage outfits, experimental music and adopting computer technologies to describe his musical ideas.
Todd is available as a limited edition of 1000 individually numbered copies on gold coloured vinyl. The package includes an insert (50 cm x 25 cm)
- How About A Little Fanfare?
- I Think You Know
- The Spark Of Life
- An Elpee's Worth Of Toons
- A Dream Goes On Forever
- Lord Chancellor's Nightmare Song
- Drunken Blue Rooster
- The Last Ride
- Everybody's Going To Heaven/ King Kong Reggae
- Number 1 Lowest Common Denominator
- Useless Begging
- Sidewalk Cafe
- Izzat Love?
- Heavy Metal Kids
- In And Out The Chakras We Go (Formerly: Shaft Goes To Outer Space)
- Don't You Ever Learn?
- Sons Of 1984