- Incredible performance live Stockholm, Sweden
- Includes the entire SVR2 radio broadcast
- Digitally remastered for greatly enhanced sound quality
- Background liners and rare images
Jethro Tull, live at Konserthuset, Stockholm on January 14th 1969
Over the course of 1968, Jethro Tull went from nobodies to one of Britain's hottest bands. At the end of the year, however, lead guitarist Mick Abrahams quit. With his replacement Martin Barre having only just joined, in January the band embarked on a brief Scandinavian visit in support of Jimi Hendrix.
Originally performed for broadcast on SVR2 radio, this superb show captures them at a crucial juncture, as they move away from blues and towards a more idiosyncratic style of their own.
It's presented here with background notes and images.
- My Sunday Feeling
- Martin's Tune
- To Be Sad Is A Mad Way To Be
- Back To The Family
- Dharma For One
- Nothing Is Easy
- Song For Jeffrey